Hey there, I’m Brittney. It’s so nice to meet you!
Strategic & authentic storytelling is the name of my game! I help women entrepreneurs tell the unique story of their brand to potential and existing clients.
I’ll take care of the words so that you can focus on what you do best.
From professional to personal writing, my love for words has remained the same!
I’m a wife and a mama bear to a tenacious toddler. I have been a lover of words for as long as I can remember. As a little girl, I would create my own special occasion greeting cards and write elaborate short stories. When it was time to decide on a college major, I chose communications because I knew that words would be a valuable part of whatever I set out to do. I earned my master’s in communications to solidify my writing and communication skills.
My professional career has afforded me the opportunity to have my words published to tell the story of a well-known nonprofit organization as well as a major university. I also used my words to tell my story of being a new mother as a contributing writer for St. Louis Mom.
Over the course of my career, my work has included copy for websites, news releases, feature stories, blog posts and event promotion materials. Take a look at some of my previous projects. I welcome the opportunity to tell the story of your brand as well.
We Should Work Well Together If:
- You are a woman entrepreneur with a creative business, service and/or product that you need help promoting
- You’ve been in business for at least six months
- You value the importance of setting yourself apart from other brands
- You are willing to share key information about your brand: your target audience, your end goal, your products/services, etc.
- You are truly invested in the success of your brand
- You understand that I am here to help you thrive
“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”