Hey there, I’m Brittney! It’s so nice to meet you.
Strategic & authentic storytelling is the name of my game! I help women entrepreneurs with service-based businesses tell the unique story of their brand to potential and existing clients.
In other words: I take care of the words so you don’t have to!
We Should Work Well Together If:
- You are a woman entrepreneur with a creative service-based business that you need help promoting
- You have a general sense of the direction of your business
- You value the importance of setting yourself apart from other brands
- You are willing to share key information about your brand: your target audience, your end goal, your products/services, etc.
- You are truly invested in the success of your brand
- You understand that I am here to help you thrive
From professional to personal writing, my love for words has remained the same!
I’m a wife and a mama bear to a tenacious toddler. I have been a lover of words for as long as I can remember. As a little girl, I would create my own special occasion greeting cards and write elaborate short stories. When it was time to decide on a college major, I chose communications because I knew that words would be a valuable part of whatever I set out to do. I earned my master’s in communications to solidify my writing and communication skills.
My professional career has afforded me the opportunity to have my words published to tell the story of a well-known nonprofit organization as well as a major university. I also used my words to tell my story of being a new mother as a contributing writer for St. Louis Mom.
Over the course of my career, my work has included copy for websites, news releases, feature stories, blog posts and event promotion materials. Take a look at some of my previous projects. I welcome the opportunity to tell the story of your brand as well.
“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”